top of page
* Deep discount for middle students lessons only--up to 45% off the regular price.
* Premier professional training combined with a fun learning experience.
* Free instructional YouTube videos, provided periodically, that support and motivate learning.
* Discounts on music books, reeds, and equipment purchases made through the Academy online store.
* Loyalty Program: Lesson pricing will be comparable to the school rate at the time of the first lesson and will not increase as long as the student keeps taking lessons weekly. The student will no longer be eligible for this program after middle school or if lessons are suspended for more than five weeks.
* Due to not yet over Pandemic, Online lessons are the only options for now.
* Lesson payments are non-refundable and must be paid monthly in advance, at least two days before the first day of the month. Monthly payments cannot be transferred to the following month. Dr. Qian will NOT teach without prearranged payment. Payments must be made by Zelle bank transfer via Dr. Qian’s phone number. No checks, please.
* The lesson fee will be due if a lesson is canceled less than 72 hours before the scheduled time, except in the case of a family emergency. Lessons canceled on time can be rescheduled prior to the next lesson cycle.
* Dr. Qian will dismiss any student who is not practicing and shows little progress in a reasonable time frame.
* Out of professional courtesy, Dr.Qian will not teach a student who wants to study with two private teachers on the same instrument at the same time.
* Students should not have to struggle with broken, mismatched, or poorly designed equipment, such as certain reeds, mouthpieces, and even the instrument itself. Based on professional experience, Dr.Qian reserves the right to require a change in the equipment used for practice and lessons.
bottom of page