* Premier professional training combined with a fun learning experience.
* Online weekly lesson reports available to the students and their parents.
* Free professional-grade clarinet loans when the student's instrument is in the repair shop. Available for up to three days and subject to instrument availability.
* Free Smart Music account for solo practice and UIL contests.
* Free instructional YouTube videos, provided periodically, that support and motivate learning.
* Discounts on music books, reeds, and equipment purchases made through the Academy online gift store.
* Loyalty Program: Though lesson fees typically increase from one year to the next, Dr. Qian will never raise the price from the time of the first lesson, as long as the student keeps taking lessons weekly. The student will no longer be eligible for this pricing if lessons are suspended for more than five weeks.
* Free online masterclasses given by Dr. Qian and guests.
* Discount on CSRA music camps.
* Free college consultation sessions with students and their parents.
* Audition support with reference letters and recommendations.
* Daily musical support between each lesson if necessary.
* Video/audio conferences available with the parents when requested.
* Providing additional lessons or instructions on short notice.
* Due to COVID-19, all lessons will be online until further notice.
* Dr. Qian will NOT teach without prearranged payment. Lesson payments are non-refundable and must be made by Zelle bank transfer via Dr. Qian’s phone number prior to Each LESSON (two days before the lesson or EACH MONTH ( two days before the first day of each month). No checks, please.
* The lesson fee will be due if a lesson is canceled less than 48 hours before the scheduled time, except in the case of a family emergency. Lessons canceled on time can be rescheduled prior to the next lesson cycle.
* Dr. Qian will dismiss any student who is not practicing and shows little progress in a reasonable time frame.
* Out of professional courtesy, Dr.Qian will not teach a student who wants to study with two private teachers on the same instrument at the same time.
* Students should not have to struggle with broken, mismatched, or poorly designed equipment, such as certain reeds, mouthpiece and even the instrument itself. Based on professional experience, Dr.Qian reserves the right to require a change in the equipment used for practice and lessons.